20 Ways to Save your Google Adsense from getting Banned
Google Adsense is the main source of Revenue for many websites & Blogs. Google takes care of the Adsense TOS very seriously. Your website may even get banned for not following the Adsense TOS. If you are running AdSense ads on your website, you already know how difficult it is to get the Adsense approved.
Beware!!! your account can get Banned(Disabled) due to your negligence.
If you have a website/Blog check the 20 points to avoid your Adsense from getting deleted
20 Tips for Google Adsense Users:
- Don’t click your own Google Adsense ads.
- Don’t ask your friends and relatives to click on your ads.
- Do not alter the Google Adsense Code
- Don’t join Click/traffic exchange programs.
- Never change or modify the Google Adsense code.
- Don’t encourage your visitors to click on your Adsense ads.
- Do not place more than 3 ad units and 3 ad links or 2 Adsense search boxes on any web page.
- Do not run other contextual text ad network with Adsense.
- Do not disclose confidential information about your account like CTR and CPM, the number of clicks, etc..
- Don’t label Adsense ads heading other than sponsored links or advertisements.
- Never launch a New Page for clicked ads by default.
- Don’t insert Adsense ad in a pop-up or a frame.
- Don’t create two Adsense accounts, you can use the same account for any number of websites and blogs.
- Never Place ads on under construction or no content page.
- Don’t use images aside of Adsense ads.
- Don’t place Adsense ads below drop-down menu.
- Do not send your ads by email.
- Don’t place Adsense ads on prohibited content or categories.
- Avoid excessive advertising and keyword stuffing.
- Don’t place Adsense ads on local language websites or blogs.
You may be interested
10 ways to improve your blog- Jan 31, 2017
Writing Blogs need creativity, consistency, an art of imaginations and very good writing skills. But if you are a new…
How to no index WordPress categories and tags- Jan 30, 2017
No one denies the effect of WordPress categories and tags. Many people struggle with this problem. I’m gonna help to…